Sunday, June 11, 2006

DP for Me?


Mother and Daughter in Garden (Wheaton, IL)

I just finished my third year of medical school which leaves me with way more time on my hands. I think I will give 'Daily Photo' a shot, at least for the next couple of weeks while I'm on vacation.

The following photos will be taken in my town and the surrounding areas. What you should know is that I'm originally a city slicker, born and raised in the inner-city, but my husband and I moved out to the western 'burbs of Chicago to buy a house within our budget. I never thought I'd be living out here, but I have to say I've been pleasantly surprised.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Nice shot. There are a lot of advantages of living out of town - space, less noise, quality of lfe etc. (depending on the place of course)

6:41 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

Which part of the world are you from - would be nice to have another DP addition - let me know and I will link to your site - I was thinking about going to med school - I was in premed and nutrition as an undergrad - I ended up in forensics.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Monique said...

kala,

you are brilliant for not going to med school!!! Forensics sounds cool.
OK, I can't knock it altogether, but this road to M.D. has consumed TOO much of my life.

As for this DP trial, I'm trying it out for these couple of weeks to see how I do at it. The two things against me are my busy schedule and my OCD tendencies that prohibit me from posting anything I don't think makes the cut.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home